Help!!! White Gelatin looking substance all in my dogs crate.?

SO i left my dog alone in his crate today for about 8 hours but in between he got a 30 min walk. yes he had planty of food and water but when i got home.. there was a clear gelatin like micro balls of some sort of substance it looked like a freezer pack melted in their but only thing in there was his bed, some... show more SO i left my dog alone in his crate today for about 8 hours but in between he got a 30 min walk. yes he had planty of food and water but when i got home.. there was a clear gelatin like micro balls of some sort of substance it looked like a freezer pack melted in their but only thing in there was his bed, some squeeky toys and food and water... i mean there wasss so much of it i cleaned some up but took a picture of it in the water bowl

PLEASE help me what is this!?!? should i rush him to the vet? he is 5 months old and doesn't get into anything and eats a good diet.. im so confused as to what this could be. he is also acting PERFECtly normal and poops have always been healthy and normal