I stopped praying? Muslims only!! HELP!!?

Im 15 and im a girl. I started praying 5 times a day for the past few months. Sometimes it would really be hard bc of school and how much sterss it gives me. And I would be so damn tired to pray missed prayers (bc im in school 7-8 hours) that I wouldnt even have the strenght to stand. But I never gave up until one... show more Im 15 and im a girl. I started praying 5 times a day for the past few months. Sometimes it would really be hard bc of school and how much sterss it gives me. And I would be so damn tired to pray missed prayers (bc im in school 7-8 hours) that I wouldnt even have the strenght to stand. But I never gave up until one day... I was in a tramcar after a long day and I was SO DAMN tired. All friends were sitting so they called me to sit. So i thought why not. And the first second I sat some older woman (40 yrs ) said WILL YOU GET UP?? Only to me. I didnt even know what was happening so I was VERY confused bc it happened so fast. She thought I wouldnt so she went away and said some really bad things about me. My head was literally DIZZING of tiredness. I felt bad. I came home and told mom about it and she said " How can u even prostrate to Allah with such an unclean heart of yours and knownig what have u done?? You are hurting Gods creations. And YOU WANT TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE?? YOU TALK ABOUT JUSTICE?? I am very disappointed" THAT CRUSHED ME. I believed her and I stopped praying bc i thought she was right. Then I said I dont care about anyone. I WILL NEVER get up I dont give a fu** about others. Then she said "Its better to kill yourself". I told her "WELL I WILL" and I went crying to the toilet. Now we live like nothing happened but I cant forget avout that. I feel really guility for stopping prayers. Now I dont even sit in a tramcar even when my legs are shaking. What should I do
4 answers 4