Is my car donation still tax deductible if it has no fair market value due to the car s poor condition?

My car (a 1993 Ford Taurus station wagon) was declared as junk late last year after its front cross-member frame rotted away and that part cannot be replaced. Because of that, the car is hopeless and cannot be driven. I checked Kelly Blue Book s website and it stated there s no value in that car in poor... show more My car (a 1993 Ford Taurus station wagon) was declared as junk late last year after its front cross-member frame rotted away and that part cannot be replaced. Because of that, the car is hopeless and cannot be driven. I checked Kelly Blue Book s website and it stated there s no value in that car in poor condition. I donated the car to Kars4Kids and have the official receipt. Is this car donation still tax deductible, and I can declare a value, or do I just do my federal and state taxes and leave out this donation?