My question about visual basic language programming?

my question about visual basic language programming . it's problem about how to import elements from another software to it or how to coding programming elements software by this language not others i give example for this problem in tow next point:- 1- i want to programming and coding the elements in Proteus... show more my question about visual basic language programming .
it's problem about how to import elements from another software to it or how to coding programming elements software by this language not others i give example for this problem in tow next point:-
1- i want to programming and coding the elements in Proteus and controlling as like Ic hall and macro-controller by visual basic 2015 i really need help and how to import element as like this to visual basic or load it inside language
2- ho to import 3d model design by 3dmax and controlling by visual basic about working and insert it in project vb i hope founding assigned in ti to help me to complete my jop
0