Starting up a small wings restaurant. Deep fryer: do you turn it on/off as needed or this would give everyone cancer?

I have developed 7 original fried chicken wing flavors and I'd like to start a very very small fried wings restaurant. I've read that you're not supposed to let the oil's temperature to drop to less than 250 fahrenheit during the whole day even when you're not cooking because the oil degrades.... show more I have developed 7 original fried chicken wing flavors and I'd like to start a very very small fried wings restaurant. I've read that you're not supposed to let the oil's temperature to drop to less than 250 fahrenheit during the whole day even when you're not cooking because the oil degrades. Is this true?
As a starting up (very very small business) I do not see how I am going to financially make it if I keep the fryer on the whole day. My main concern is that I don't want to spoil the oil or give people cancer the minute they eat their food because I reheated the oil to cook wings. On the other hand, I don't want to go broke within three months because I paid mucho electric or gas bills.

Any advice from a knowledgeable source? Any wingstop employees around here, how do I resolve this dilemma?
Update: *because of the oil degradation
Update 2: Maybe some constructive criticism and actual HELP, instead of negative bullshit would help a little? Geez, just because one doesn't possess all the information/experience needed to start something it doesn't mean that on won't acquire it a some point. Go back to your caves most of you, sorry for having... show more Maybe some constructive criticism and actual HELP, instead of negative bullshit would help a little? Geez, just because one doesn't possess all the information/experience needed to start something it doesn't mean that on won't acquire it a some point. Go back to your caves most of you, sorry for having a dream.