Should I let my daughter's boyfriend sleep over?

My daughter and her boyfriend are attending a concert together the next day, and would have to leave in the morning as it is an an all day festival. She wants him to sleep over so they can get on the road the morning after. He lives 40 minutes north from us and she doesn't drive yet, so either he would have to... show more My daughter and her boyfriend are attending a concert together the next day, and would have to leave in the morning as it is an an all day festival. She wants him to sleep over so they can get on the road the morning after. He lives 40 minutes north from us and she doesn't drive yet, so either he would have to drive 40 minutes to get her, turn back around in the direction he lives in (concert is in his direction) and it would tack on over an hour more.

She would stay at his apartment the next. night, since again it would be easier than having to drive 40 minutes to drop her off and then back.

My daughter is a nice girl and never had a lot of friends or any relationships. She has struggled with depression and anxiety all of her life. She seems to be happier since he has been in her life and this is her first relationship, but as a parent I'm sure you understand my hesitation.

She's 20, in college, and works about 30 hours a week.
He's 21, dropped out of college, works retail full time., and lives with roommates. I don't like that he dropped out of college. It makes me nervous if they have a future together.

Anyways, I don't like the idea of her staying at his place either. If anything, I don't like it even more.

I know she is getting older, but I don't know if I should intervene at all with their plans, or even how to. Any parenting advice? I am very close with my daughter and it is just us living in our home.

Thank you.