Leftists, how could you defend Islam why it commands the killings of gays, apostates (ex-Muslims), and beating women amongst other things?

Could you allege it is Nazis' right to freedom of thought to believe that they has the right to kill Jews and teach it to their children that's their right, as long as they do not act on it? Because that's what you allege when it comes down to Islam. I do not alege Christianity or Judaism to be more... show more Could you allege it is Nazis' right to freedom of thought to believe that they has the right to kill Jews and teach it to their children that's their right, as long as they do not act on it? Because that's what you allege when it comes down to Islam.

I do not alege Christianity or Judaism to be more peaceful than Islam, but the overwhelming majority of their followers stopped following those archaic laws of their religions a long time ago.

If Muslims denounced these archaic laws as well, it would be fine, but to tham, denouncing it is equal to becoming non-Muslims, so they do not.
Update: *have the right.
Update 2: I HAVE ALREADY STATED MY OPINION ON CHRISTIANITY AND JUDASIM, SO LEFTIST, PLEASE DO NOT ACT LIKE AS IF I HAD NOT.