What to do in a miserable married life?

So we have been married for 5 years both in our early 30s no children's atm. My husband has his own bussiness and I work from home part time due to health reasons. My husband leaves home at 8am and gets back home at 8pm, I dont see him for 12 hours a day. He works 6 days a week and has only sundays off, the... show more So we have been married for 5 years both in our early 30s no children's atm. My husband has his own bussiness and I work from home part time due to health reasons. My husband leaves home at 8am and gets back home at 8pm, I dont see him for 12 hours a day. He works 6 days a week and has only sundays off, the sundays he has off is meant to be a time spent togeather he is constantly on the phone with his clients every 5 minutes his phone rings. He never chooses where to take me but always asks where I want to go it would be nice if he chooses where to take me rather then always asking me where do you want to go. I'm so sick and tired of him, he gives me no attention what so ever it's always me making the first move for everything. He never asks let's take pictures together unless I just take a picture with him. I feel like a burden in his life I've told him if he doesnt change I'm leaving him and he always says sorry i dont mean it but turns back to his old self again I'm sick and tired of his behaviour. I dont understand what's going on or am I just being a bit harsh on him?
45 answers 45