It *is* rude if a person is talking on their mobile phone, and another person yells at the phone bragging about drugs?

I remember once in school, during recess, I was talking to my parents on my mobile phone. A group of students walked pass and settled themselves where I was standing. One of the girls asked me who I was talking to, and I said "Dad" Then one of the people in the group, an Aboriginal girl, suddenly stood... show more I remember once in school, during recess, I was talking to my parents on my mobile phone. A group of students walked pass and settled themselves where I was standing.

One of the girls asked me who I was talking to, and I said "Dad"

Then one of the people in the group, an Aboriginal girl, suddenly stood next to me and yelled into my ear/ phone: "Dad! Dad! I'm messed up on drugs, and you better stop me!"

The group laughed, I finished the phone call, and walked away from them.

I know the students were teens, but it was very rude for a person to shout into someone else's private conversation, even if it with their dad? And her joke wasn't even funny or original.