Are you pro spanking or anti spanking?

I am very very anti spanking because in my opinion children should NEVER be hit. Spanking is child abuse in my opinion. I have two children that have both never been spanked. However I am pro spanking when it comes to bullying. I don't believe in spanking bit if my child was seriously bullying another child... show more I am very very anti spanking because in my opinion children should NEVER be hit. Spanking is child abuse in my opinion. I have two children that have both never been spanked.

However I am pro spanking when it comes to bullying. I don't believe in spanking bit if my child was seriously bullying another child then yes I would spank very hard. Spanking is child abuse but kids have commited suicide for being bullied so my any of my children were bullying another child I would spank with a paddle or belt very hard.

However I hace taught both ny children that bullying is wrong and I am extremely anti spanking for everuday naughtiness. All children are naughty and in my opinion violence is not the answer.