Is homosexuality a white thing?

not to sound racist or anything but anytime I see anything gay theres always a white person involved... Michael sam the first gay football player had a white boyfriend tyler the creator said he use to kiss white boys and jaden smith called tyler the creator is his boyfriend and jaden smith seem like the type of... show more not to sound racist or anything but anytime I see anything gay theres always a white person involved...
Michael sam the first gay football player had a white boyfriend
tyler the creator said he use to kiss white boys and jaden smith called tyler the creator is his boyfriend and jaden smith seem like the type of person to kiss white boys too.
I recently came across the a song by logic which was talking about suicide and the main charectors was a black and a white boy. the black boy got kicked out of the house because his dad found his gay magazines then he went over to the white boy house and they had dinner then went to the bed room for some booty action. then in the morning the dad opened the room door and caught his son with the black boy sleeping in the same bed with only boxers on then the dad lowered his dead thiking… "damn I cant have my son following my footsteps" then he kicked the black boy out but it was less aggressive than how his dad kicked him out. so the black gay boy was sleeping at the school and a white man gave him something to eat, then the black boy was thinking about killing himself then called the suicide hotline and white man rescued him.

macklamore have a gay song
theres avideo of post Malone in booty shorts
theres a tv show name the wire and I thought it was written by black people until I realized there was a gay robin hood type character in that show so I googled the writters and to my surprised the show was written by white men.
Update: I can keep going but I ran out of space. another example though is that if you google gay pride u see nothing but white people