Should I say something to my roommate who constantly stays up late watching tv in our room?

My roommate and I live in an apartment style dorm on campus. We have a living room/dining room, and a kitchen, however, we still share a bedroom. So we’re both night owls, but I have a job now and I need to be in bed by 10:3pm, 11pm at the latest, because I have to wake up at 6am. Anyway, my roommate will watch... show more My roommate and I live in an apartment style dorm on campus. We have a living room/dining room, and a kitchen, however, we still share a bedroom. So we’re both night owls, but I have a job now and I need to be in bed by 10:3pm, 11pm at the latest, because I have to wake up at 6am. Anyway, my roommate will watch Netflix on her laptop and turn on her desk light (which is really bright) until midnight. I can’t sleep with her bright light on, however, this has been going on since the fall semester, and believe me, I’ve talked to her, but obviously nothing is working because I’m still having this problem. I want to suggest to her that if she wants to stay up past 11, to do so in the living room, does that sound fair?