Should I tell my parents I'm in the hospital or wait to see the tests results first?

I'm 18 years old. I was told to go to the hospital and was admitted after getting the results from my well check. They found that my white blood cell count was about 8 times as high as it should be. They're worried it could be some form of leukemia so they are admitting me for more testing. Tomorrow morning... show more I'm 18 years old. I was told to go to the hospital and was admitted after getting the results from my well check. They found that my white blood cell count was about 8 times as high as it should be. They're worried it could be some form of leukemia so they are admitting me for more testing. Tomorrow morning I am scheduled for a bone marrow biopsy. Should I tell my parents? Where I go to college is about a 9 hour drive from home. I don't want my parents to worry for nothing and they have my younger siblings at home to look out for so I don't think it's possible for them to just drive to me, but I feel like it would really just help to not feel so alone through all of this. I know it's dumb and I'm an adult now, but I'm feeling a little scared.
Update: I just turned 18 2 weeks ago. Welcome to adulthood. lol