The army recruiter's schedule conflicts with my schedule. Thoughts?

Last Friday, I was talking with an army recruiter by phone. I wanted to come in Mon, Tues, or Wed, which is Mar 18,19, or 20. The recruiter said he was booked, but I don't believe him. Really? Army recruiters are the good doctors now where you have to schedule a month in advance? Horse crap! He said I... show more Last Friday, I was talking with an army recruiter by phone. I wanted to come in Mon, Tues, or Wed, which is Mar 18,19, or 20. The recruiter said he was booked, but I don't believe him. Really? Army recruiters are the good doctors now where you have to schedule a month in advance? Horse crap!

He said I should come in Thurs or Fri, but the NCAA basketball tournament starts Thurs noon. There are quadruple headers Thursday and Friday.

The dude then says he would "try to squeeze me in Sat. early afternoon." I said, "No dice, chief." There is also a quadruple header on Sat.

I really think he was just trying to create his own buzz. I see these recruiters. They sit there most of the day twiddling their thumbs. This doofus wants me to think they have such a big demand. Oooo, right, potential enlistees are just SWARMING to meet with this guy. He is in such demand!

I live in a small area, and the next recruiter is many miles. I was thinking of seeing the air force guy, but maybe I will just stick with a trade. I've been doing electrical anyway, and thought about getting into plumbing to be even more versatile.

There's always a demand for these guys. They don't try to create a demand like this as.s wipe recruiter. You ever call an electrician or plumber? They is busy. The weak American can't even replace his own faucet washers. I saw this Home Depot workshop that shows Milennials how to hammer a nail. I'm in that generation & those pansies are embarrassing.