Why is it okay for females to touch men inappropriately, but not okay when the genders are reversed?

I was watching the Ellen show were taylor lautner was the guest. Ellen chose a female guest to come on stage and meet him. The first thing she did was give him a hug, and than fondled his abs with a giggle. The whole audience laughed. She did it again when she was about to leave the stage. Now. I can pretty much... show more I was watching the Ellen show were taylor lautner was the guest. Ellen chose a female guest to come on stage and meet him. The first thing she did was give him a hug, and than fondled his abs with a giggle. The whole audience laughed. She did it again when she was about to leave the stage. Now. I can pretty much garuntee if a man touched a female celebrity, on stage like that, than I'd be on the news. So, why do women think it's okay to touch man inappropriately, but freak out when they are touched in the same manner? Sorry for the bad grammar.