My wife says were to old for sex. I'm 73 and she is 66?

I am 69 and have an active and satisfying sex life with my fiance. He is 68. People are different. She can give you pleasure without you doing anything. You can give her pleasure. Maybe she is n't interested. Some women aren't.

Most people like to have sex, if they have a good time. Maybe she is bored, mad at you, in pain, doesn't feel cute or noticed. Who knows? She may not even know.

Talk to her about it. If you can't talk about it, you aren't intimate enough for sex anyway.

Go to a marriage counselor, and go alone if you have to, and talk about it. Hopefully, your relationship is deeper than just sex every week, but you ought to be able to negotiate.

Like, I will do dishes for a week if you give me a BJ. Or I will leave you alone, if you let me kiss you and hug you during a movie.

Having marital problems maybe?

it is a excuse,, I assume she was never one for sex ,, now just making excuses before she had to tolerate it

Age is not a restriction for sex.

Nonsense. You and your wife are entitled to enjoy sex at any age. Don't let the stupid youth-orientated media take that away.

• Athena

She feels that way.

It does not matter if you do or not.

Now, if she is not going to have sex anymore then you have the right to go outside your marriage for it. That is only fair, right?

• Jimmy11 months agoReport

like it you if you want to come get me off and I have to work till you can get off

No one is ever too old for that

Plenty of women out there your age who will be willing to have sex with you. Tell her to put out or you will find someone else.

• hi

for the man to ignore his wife’s needs yet it’s perfectly fine for the wife to ignore her husband’s needs and if he complains then he is a “ male chauvinist”

• anand

If you don't agree with her, go marry someone else

never too old to tango!