My wife says were to old for sex. I'm 73 and she is 66?

• 1 year ago

I am 69 and have an active and satisfying sex life with my fiance. He is 68. People are different. She can give you pleasure without you doing anything. You can give her pleasure. Maybe she is n't interested. Some women aren't.

Most people like to have sex, if they have a good time. Maybe she is bored, mad at you, in pain, doesn't feel cute or noticed. Who knows? She may not even know.

Talk to her about it. If you can't talk about it, you aren't intimate enough for sex anyway.

Go to a marriage counselor, and go alone if you have to, and talk about it. Hopefully, your relationship is deeper than just sex every week, but you ought to be able to negotiate.

Like, I will do dishes for a week if you give me a BJ. Or I will leave you alone, if you let me kiss you and hug you during a movie.

• 1 year ago

Having marital problems maybe?

1 year ago

it is a excuse,, I assume she was never one for sex ,, now just making excuses before she had to tolerate it

• 1 year ago

Age is not a restriction for sex.

• 1 year ago

Nonsense. You and your wife are entitled to enjoy sex at any age. Don't let the stupid youth-orientated media take that away.

• Athena
    1 year ago

She feels that way.

It does not matter if you do or not.

Now, if she is not going to have sex anymore then you have the right to go outside your marriage for it. That is only fair, right?

• Jimmy1 year agoReport

like it you if you want to come get me off and I have to work till you can get off

• 1 year ago

No one is ever too old for that

1 year ago

Plenty of women out there your age who will be willing to have sex with you. Tell her to put out or you will find someone else.

• hi
      1 year agoReport

for the man to ignore his wife’s needs yet it’s perfectly fine for the wife to ignore her husband’s needs and if he complains then he is a “ male chauvinist”

• anand
    1 year ago

If you don't agree with her, go marry someone else

• 1 year ago

never too old to tango!