Does having a wider monitor (21:9) expands the view area and allows you to spot incoming objects earlier than thinner monitors(16:9, 4:3)?

Let me explain what I mean: Let's suppose you are looking at a Red Cube while playing a game, and there's a Blue cube next to it, but to be able to see it, you will have to use the mouse to change where the character is looking to spot the Blue cube. Would a Wider Monitor makes you able to see the Blue and... show more Let me explain what I mean:

Let's suppose you are looking at a Red Cube while playing a game, and there's a Blue cube next to it, but to be able to see it, you will have to use the mouse to change where the character is looking to spot the Blue cube. Would a Wider Monitor makes you able to see the Blue and Red cube at once without using the mouse?