How to pay attention to reading articles that aren’t intresting?

Okay, so I have some explaination to do. First, I’m in my exam year in The Netherlands and for the Dutch exams we have to answer questions about articles that we read. Some articles are actually interesting to read so they catch my attention and I get quite a lot of questions right. But other ones are kinda boring... show more Okay, so I have some explaination to do. First, I’m in my exam year in The Netherlands and for the Dutch exams we have to answer questions about articles that we read. Some articles are actually interesting to read so they catch my attention and I get quite a lot of questions right. But other ones are kinda boring and I lose track because of the kind information I read. Eventually I get these questions more often wrong. This applies for the same reason as for the English exams. So the question is: How will I still care about these articles eventhough they aren’t in my interests?