Alcohol problems??

Hi, Im a 23 year old female, I drink everyday and have been for almost 2 years (I quit for over a month) I started off drinking anywhere from 4-8 99 proof shots a night and felt fine, 6 months in my health was deteriorating (rapid heart rate, tremors) just generally not feeling well and kept drinking just to feel... show more Hi, Im a 23 year old female, I drink everyday and have been for almost 2 years (I quit for over a month) I started off drinking anywhere from 4-8 99 proof shots a night and felt fine, 6 months in my health was deteriorating (rapid heart rate, tremors) just generally not feeling well and kept drinking just to feel normal at this point. I talked to my doctor and got prescribed Xanax and clonidine for the withdrawals which worked great. however I recently started drinking again, NOT 99 proof, I have about 4 glasses of pinot nior wine a night. Am I doing serious damage to my health without knowing it? has anyone been through this before?

Thank you so much!!
Update: I would like to add that I eat very healthy almost daily salads and veggie shakes everyday I also take vitamins everyday and stay hydrated