Does this make me gay?

When I used to stay my friends house from when I was 11 to 17 we used to do things sexually. We started off from wanking together. Then sucking each other off 69. We even actually penetrated each other a couple of time but we didnt do anything like kissing. So I just thought it was experimenting. We stopped talking... show more When I used to stay my friends house from when I was 11 to 17 we used to do things sexually. We started off from wanking together. Then sucking each other off 69. We even actually penetrated each other a couple of time but we didnt do anything like kissing. So I just thought it was experimenting. We stopped talking for a while just because we started hanging avout with different groups of friends so I am 23 now and have started hanging around with him again. We were smoking cannabis and I got pretty fucked straight away and he started talking about when we used to do stuff and then he came over to me and sat on top of me and he kissed me. I dont know why but I kissed him back and we ended up naked rubbing up and down each other grinding while kissing and he sucked me off till I came and he fucked me. Ever since then weve been doing stuff again but now its like theres feelings involved. Were kissing and cuddle each other. He told me he loved me and I didnt know what to say. I always considered myself straight and have had quite a few girlfriends. I really am confused about stuff and I dont want to tell him as we are best friends again and I couldnt loose him again.
17 answers 17