Car Experts/Mechanics: Bought myself a beautiful used 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee; noticing some problems with it now.... Any insights?

First time buying a car on a budget. Bought it earlier today for a really good price. (Obviously, I knew there had to be some issues with it because the seller didn't argue with my negotiation.) Here's what's concerning me about the car. (Everything I've noticed so far.) -AC seems to blow cold... show more First time buying a car on a budget. Bought it earlier today for a really good price. (Obviously, I knew there had to be some issues with it because the seller didn't argue with my negotiation.)

Here's what's concerning me about the car. (Everything I've noticed so far.)
-AC seems to blow cold but not strong
-Two back windows don't work indicating possible electrical system problem
-Dash board has a "check gauges" light on (which one is it?!?! It should specify, lol)
-Car needs a couple tries to turn on sometimes (seller told me he just installed a new starter)
-Low oil levels (seller told me the car was sitting there for a while, maybe this explains why?)
-Leakage under engine area of the car (possibly coolant?)
-Tickering noises under upper area of the hood after turning off the engine
-potent gas smell inside the car
-Also, on my way home I drove over a high speed bump fast and I heard a loud knock/thud sound in the rear of the car. Not sure what that was or if its related to the other issues but thought I should mention. Never heard that before.)

If this helps, the car has around 250,000 miles. I'm hoping it would last me at least a couple years.

There's a couple other cosmetic things but mechanically this is everything I'm concerned about with this car.

What does it sound like? One issue, or possibly more than one? Could you name any suspicions you may have so I can research them? I'm hoping it wont be too expensive to fix.

Thanks in advance for answering!
Update: To clarify, I met the seller in the front of a grocery store after I saw the car on OfferUp. He drove the car 20 minutes to me and by the time he arrived with the car I did smell a hint of gas but I thought it was probably the parking lot. I drove the car around my neighborhood and I dont remember smelling gas. But... show more To clarify, I met the seller in the front of a grocery store after I saw the car on OfferUp. He drove the car 20 minutes to me and by the time he arrived with the car I did smell a hint of gas but I thought it was probably the parking lot. I drove the car around my neighborhood and I dont remember smelling gas. But when my sister (who just gave birth) came to check out the car, she said she smelled the potent gas smell.