Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Trumpsters say AOC is too young, too female, too Mexican to be president. Your thoughts?

137 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

She is a low IQ individual, also a pawn of the communists. She makes me sick

• 9 months ago

AOC said the world is going to end in 12 years if America votes for her in 12 years I think not the world just America will end in 12 years

• 9 months ago

Is she 35 yrs old?

• 9 months ago

She IS too young. The other two factors don't matter.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

She is too young, you have to be at least 35, she's still in her 20s, too female (tell that to 51% of the population), too Mexican (she is Puerto Rican, not Mexican), My thoughts? She is smart and articulate, she has potential, she is a bit young and impulsive still--witness the occasional misstatements--nothing catastrophic, but she betrays her inexperience. I can see the makings of a really good leader whether a future President or not. Give her a few years in Congress and I believe she may grow into one of its best leaders.

You may have guessed I am not a Trumpster. Indeed, politically, I am closer to her, and to Bernie Sanders, than to Trump.

• Not Applicable
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

Actually, I would like to blend her with Andrew Yang, or vice versa. That would be an awesome team!

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

we need to make a wall around all Trumpsters

• WarpedGhost9 months agoReport

Yes, please put a wall around us. Around the whole country would suffice.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

She is Puerto Rican, and does not currently meet Constitutional requirements to run for President.

Barely settled into office and she already lost her district $24 billion annually. Yet she compares her election to the Apollo 11 moon landing. Weird and deluded, not to mention moronic. The phrase b@tsh1t crazy also comes to mind.

• wombatfreaks
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

As I assume you must know, AOC has no position or authority in NYC, and even if she did, I somehow doubt that she (and her constituents) have much influence on Amazon

• 9 months ago

She is. She is? She ain't.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

AOC is too dumb too. You forgot that one.

• Lv 5
      9 months agoReport

She thinks we can get rid of fossil fuels in 12 years..... she’s that dumb

• 9 months ago

Maybe you’ll take civics in school someday.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.