Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 months ago

Why am I craving garlic?

Love Garlic-- good I like it as well.

Why not? Garlic is not only good for you, but it tastes GREAT! In my household there is no such thing as too much garlic- we're Latins not Northern European so that may have something to with it!

Healthy enough craving to indulge. Raw garlic is great for your gums. Garlic contains Germanium which has unproven healing properties. Garlic was used extensively on the battlefield as an antiseptic with good results.

I love garlic it´s so yummy and healthy :)

Garlic is outstanding nutritionally and medicinally, and its smell and flavor are truly unique. Doctors have long used garlic in treating their patients. In fact, it has been recommended for digestive problems, leprosy, cancer, wounds, infections, and heart trouble. Garlic contains potent chemicals that are isolated from each other until a clove is bruised, cut, or crushed. In many lands food without garlic is hard to imagine. And even where garlic is normally used with caution, many garlic eaters believe that its benefits far outweigh any disadvantages. Enjoy your garlic.

• Lili

You didn't answer the question.

Nutrient deficiency, maybe.

Well you could be on your period

Or man period

• Vortex

You want to taint your breath.

cause you like it and it tastes good

I love it too