Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 months ago

Why am I craving garlic?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

Love Garlic-- good I like it as well.

• 9 months ago

Why not? Garlic is not only good for you, but it tastes GREAT! In my household there is no such thing as too much garlic- we're Latins not Northern European so that may have something to with it!

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Healthy enough craving to indulge. Raw garlic is great for your gums. Garlic contains Germanium which has unproven healing properties. Garlic was used extensively on the battlefield as an antiseptic with good results.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I love garlic it´s so yummy and healthy :)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Garlic is outstanding nutritionally and medicinally, and its smell and flavor are truly unique. Doctors have long used garlic in treating their patients. In fact, it has been recommended for digestive problems, leprosy, cancer, wounds, infections, and heart trouble. Garlic contains potent chemicals that are isolated from each other until a clove is bruised, cut, or crushed. In many lands food without garlic is hard to imagine. And even where garlic is normally used with caution, many garlic eaters believe that its benefits far outweigh any disadvantages. Enjoy your garlic.

• Lili
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

You didn't answer the question.

• 9 months ago

Nutrient deficiency, maybe.

• 9 months ago

Well you could be on your period

Or man period

• Vortex
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

You want to taint your breath.

• 9 months ago

cause you like it and it tastes good

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I love it too

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.