My gf treats me like ****?

My gf and I are about to move into our first place together, she has a job but I’m currently working a seasonal position. She keeps telling me I need to keep applying to jobs so I can find something soon which I’ve been doing, the only problem is she things I don’t push myself enough but it’s hard to find jobs in... show more My gf and I are about to move into our first place together, she has a job but I’m currently working a seasonal position. She keeps telling me I need to keep applying to jobs so I can find something soon which I’ve been doing, the only problem is she things I don’t push myself enough but it’s hard to find jobs in my area so I haven’t been applying everyday but she insists that I should stay persistent (because things pop up) and apply every single day and call the places I’ve applied to. I’ve been stressed about the whole situation but she has been putting a lot of added stress on me and even told me if I don’t apply to atleast 3 jobs per day then she’s not coming over to see me. She thinks I’m being too whinny evrytime I told her that there is barely any jobs to apply to that fit our criteria.I think she’s being very cruel what should I do?
76 answers 76