Is it weak to accept help when you're struggling in life?

i have severe mental struggle with anger, paranoia and borderline personality disorder and i think sometimes people can see these struggles and want to help me or get involved with me and help...and then i feel angry because i role myself on a strong medieval knight like sir lancelot, who must be strong to the end... show more i have severe mental struggle with anger, paranoia and borderline personality disorder and i think sometimes people can see these struggles and want to help me or get involved with me and help...and then i feel angry because i role myself on a strong medieval knight like sir lancelot, who must be strong to the end and not accept any help from anyone because thats weak.

im a man aged 41 who has faced severe adversities in life and think i must go it alone and no matter how bad i struggle must not ever give in or accept help or sympathy/empathy from people, because it's weak.

what do you think of this?