Is relegation Ole now becoming trophyless Ole too?

2-0 Wolves, lol, last realistic chance at a trophy evaporated.

Ole has beat lots of weak teams but as it stands United are outside the top four and aren't winning any trophies.

Unless we count the lucky win over PSG trophy, lol.

Update:

Lol, blocked by John, don't make stupid points if you don't wanna be called out and made to look a fool.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favourite answer

United failed again?

• John
    Lv 5
    2 years ago

he won trophies in Norway so i don't know what your definition of trophyless is lol.

he has improved the team since mourinho left massively... they went from no hope of CL qualification to being just 2 pts off. the wolves loss just gives them the chance to focus on the league. don't play down their progress... very ironic with the stagnation of RM lol

• 2 years ago

ThIs really demonstrates your lack of footballing knowledge, but it's typical to a glory hunter like you. Mourinho won trophies but the team was heading in the wrong direction as others have mentioned. The players weren't playing for him but Ole has turned things around. a trophyless season was to be expected with their mentality and blips happen. I'm sure you understand after getting crushed by Ajax at home LOL

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

So what if Man United lost 2-1 to Wolves...they are still better than Real Madrid

Real Madrid 1-4 Ajax ROFL 不不不不

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 years ago

So Man United lost 2-1 to Wolves. AND...??

You're acting like Wolves are a bunch of scrubs. You forgot they busted Tottenham earlier this season. They're not a gimme. And what's this notion about 'trophyless' Old Gunnar Solskjaer?! What the hell are you rambling about with that?! He's won trophies as a player!!!! Manager, I don't know, but I assume he has won trophies at that level, too. 'Trophyless...relegation Ole'...please. Just stop it. If Solskjaer makes you that red in the face, you can always find an application to shine Jose Mourinho's shoes!!!! :(

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Man United much better under Ole Gunnar than Mourinho.

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

How's he trophyless Ole? He has won trophies before both as a player and manager

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Suck Mourinho's c籀ck tyvm.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.