Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 10 months ago

Do you take the Youtube comment section seriously?

Or social media forums in general?

I don't take Youtube comments seriously, but I may take forum comments seriously. It just depends on what was said.

I typically don’t take it seriously. I guess it depends on the comments. On my Channel (33 subs, yeah it’s not much but I’m doing it as a hobby not a job) I typically get comments that are nice to read, some of which are compliments saying “great stream” or something like that. I have only gotten one bad comment and that was my friend messing around.

So in a way, it depends on what the comment is. If i post a rainbow six video, someone might comment “Mira is pretty fun to play with, ngl” (actual comment from my video) and more stuff like that.

More seriously than yahoo answers.

Depends ....

No, but I do read them sometimes just to remind myself that there are as many idiots online as in the real world.

• SJ

No, any serious posts are usually buried so deep I can't be bothered to look anymore.

• Dave

God no.

no, i don’t even take this site seriously.