Pre-employment drug test: What happens if the collector said temperature is not in the range?

I peed, but not enough. So waited for a while ( do not remember for how long) then did the next batch. After I handed the sample to the collector, she said the strip is not reading the temperature. But she did not ask me to give another sample. She said the software instructions did not ask her to redo it. I... show more I peed, but not enough. So waited for a while ( do not remember for how long) then did the next batch. After I handed the sample to the collector, she said the strip is not reading the temperature.

But she did not ask me to give another sample. She said the software instructions did not ask her to redo it.

I heard if the temperature is not in the range, she should ask for another sample.

Am I screwed? I do not want to fail the test, and I have never failed a drug test before.