I am getting falsely accused and severely punished at school for something I haven't done. And I want opinions please? What Shall I do?

A week ago somebody left a nasty note on the teachers desk. I don't even know what it was meant to say exactly, just that it was about how awful etc. the teacher was. Our head of year got involved and for some daft reason thought the best way to determine who had wrote it was to make us get our books one at a... show more A week ago somebody left a nasty note on the teachers desk. I don't even know what it was meant to say exactly, just that it was about how awful etc. the teacher was.
Our head of year got involved and for some daft reason thought the best way to determine who had wrote it was to make us get our books one at a time and to compare the handwriting.
She asked for my book, i gave it, and two seconds later 'Some of your handwriting appears to be here'. To which I responded 'I haven't done anything whatsoever' to which she said 'Sorry I don't believe you'. Then I said 'Are you a handwriting expert' To which I got no response. Two other people's handwriting were 'similar' and us three are being forced to stay in each break until we give in.
I am MAD. I have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with any of this, and how some **** tries telling me my handwriting is in the letter. What do I do? I'm thinking of sticking to my guns and refusing to serve detention after detention for nothing whatsoever.
Please help me I am desperate