Second Bachelors in Computer Science or pursue a Masters?

Hello everyone, I’m 24 and I have a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice. I have been out of school for a year and I have had absolutely no luck finding employment with my degree. I initially planned to attend law school, but I later realized that it wouldn’t be worth the debt, as I hear that many new law... show more Hello everyone,

I’m 24 and I have a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice. I have been out of school for a year and I have had absolutely no luck finding employment with my degree. I initially planned to attend law school, but I later realized that it wouldn’t be worth the debt, as I hear that many new law graduates have a tough time finding jobs. I am a bit down that my CJ degree has taken me absolutely no where, but I am ready to pursue a new field that is in high demand. I am interested in Technology and I want to ask if it would be wise for me to pursue a second Bachelors in Computer Science (as many of my credits from my first bachelors will be transferable) or just go straight into pursuing a Masters degree in Computer Science?

I would love to hear everyones opinions.

Thank you in advance.