Am I straight or not?

I am a guy and I am at university, and I am attracted to women, and have dated a lot, had sexual relationships with several. I have been in love with a woman before However I have attraction to feminine guys as well, I have no real interest in masculine man but I do like feminine guys. I went with a friend to... show more I am a guy and I am at university, and I am attracted to women, and have dated a lot, had sexual relationships with several.

I have been in love with a woman before

However I have attraction to feminine guys as well, I have no real interest in masculine man but I do like feminine guys.

I went with a friend to a gay club, he was gay and was nervous, so I accompanied him.

I met a blonde guy who was dressed all in leather and was feminine, almost stereotypical gay guy and we have had a short affair, he admittedly is special to me its been a few months and are still together.

Am I in theory straight as women are the most interest for me but have had sexual relationship with a few guys, friends with benefits etc nothing as serious as my relationships with women really