Ronnie
Lv 6
Ronnie asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 year ago

Mo Salah is showing his true colours, when the pressure is on he's a championship player?

Garbage in the World Cup

Garbage in the Champions League final

Garbage now the going is getting tough in the title race

He can't even cross a ball today, LoL

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Salah is the best.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • John
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

i've started watching more liverpool games recently so i can assess him myself, it's probably too early to make a proper call but from what i've seen, and considering all the praise he gets, he has not reached my expectations. was bad against United, bad today vs Everton... had some awful touches, spurned a great opportunity with a poor touch that was easily intercepted... didn't do much of use to Liverpool. they are reliant on his ability; he's a good dribbler but was off colour today

• Ronnie
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Very true John, you're a good lad

• 1 year ago

I never realised the dislike for Liverpool was so big on here.Seventeen goals in the league this season and all of a sudden the dislikers say Salah is not that good.This is narrow mindedness is at its worst.

• Mario
      Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

Yeah people on forums are reactionary. He's clearly a top player in a poor spell of form.

• 1 year ago

They've got through two of their most difficult remaining fixtures without even conceding a goal, it's not good but that's not too bad either. It puts more pressure on City now and they've shown in the past they struggle with pressure. If the referee didn't bail them out against West Ham same thing would have happened to them.

• Andrew1 year agoReport

The only sensible answer on here so far.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

He's been garbage for like 2 months even I been saying it

• 1 year ago

I called it, yet another 0-0 PL long ball boring snooze of a game, where all the players have the first touch of a downs syndrome baboon, all Liverpool do is play long ball. City aren't much better either they're scraping by awful teams but I guess they can at least get the goal when struggling unlike garbage Liverpool, LOL.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Down syndrome baboon is that a reference to Lukaku who doesn’t know how to do a first touch still?

• 1 year ago

He actually has sh1t technical ability.

Salah frauded everyone last season it’s incredible

• 1 year ago

Salah is not even good enough for citys reserves.

• 1 year ago

Liverpool just park the bus and hoof it up to Salah, thankfully he's an awful player though and just wastes possession over and over.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Hahahaha! Salah is pure crap floats to top then sinks when flushed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.