My husband wakes up with wood, he dreams of me wearing revealing tops, is this something he wants me to start doing?

Without knowing your husband and speaking from a male perspective, I'll go with most likely yes.

To be sure you'd have to ask him.

Yes, he is hinting at that. So give it a go.

I think the dream means your husband wants you to use not only your body but also your attitude, disposition, confidence, intellect and emotions to seduce him.

Dreams are manifestation of inner desires , surrounding events and past or present experiences which a person face or ignore . Past memorizes also creep in mind as dream while sleeping . Explore the meanings of ur dream in the context of ur state of mind before sleep

• y

No, he wants you to take care of it, then and there.

Unlikely, it is normal physical effect (without) regarding dreams or not.

He feels it necessary to placate you. You have no real idea what his dreams (if any) are about.

8 months ago the wife was wearing revealing tops saying she didn't realize it. I think you're just making things up for some strange reason.