Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Spanish Football (Soccer) · 10 months ago

Real Madrid v Barcelona?

Is it going to be another easy win for Barcelona?

• Mario
    Favorite Answer

I will predict 2-1 Barca.

Benzema

Messi 2

• 21 hours ago

Either Barca will win or Real will or they will draw

Barcelona will win the match easily

Barsa = 1

real =0

• Doc

Well, considering Madrid's best attacking player is an 18 year old Brazilian, it did not turn out well. They do not have anyone to replace Ronaldo, Benzima was never worthy of the Madrid shirt and Bale gave up already. Barca is a goal scoring machine. Simple as that.

• Doc

That’s what I mean by supporting striker. Madrid needs goals, ever so more now that Ronaldo left. He is not the player the team needs. He never had a consistent run as a great player.

• Ronnie

Hopefully Madrid, Barcelona have so many unlikable players it's crazy, Suarez, Messi, Coutinho, Boateng, Vidal, absolute madness, little rats all of the catalans

Madrid on the other hand have absolute warriors and legends, Ramos, Bale, Marcelo, Modric.. etc, it's a clash of good versus evil, evil thought they'd won when Pep won 2 CL's with Barca but now god answered and Madrid dwarfed them getting three in a row

Only positive of Madrid losing is how funny it will be to see how low Courtois and his satellite dish head can sink, LoL

• Ryan

What's that? The sound of KC's neck after he kicks the stool

• Ryan

Only you didn't roast anyone. You keep convincing yourself of stuff like this that's called being an insecure, unstable, freaky loser. You lost your shít and it was hilarious I can't wait for your next breakdown. You dont like anyone who is suss about you

Probably a narrow Barcelona win, but Madrid have actually pulled off a great performance at the Nou Camp in the CDR and threw it away at home, there's more pressure to attack at home which plays right into Barcelona's hands, but at their place we usually can play more conservatively without the fans getting angry. So hopefully the poor result at the Bernabeu last time will make them more accepting and there will be less naivety this time.

Still I'm gonna say a draw 2-2, but I am the Pele of the EFS with predictions, lol.

• Ryan

Cursed with homosexuality

No, I think this game will be much more close, although I do think that Barca will still edge it. I think 2-1 to Barca looks a very possible result. Messi to shine like he usually does.

3-1 Barca

Messi-2

Suarez-1

Vinicius-1