Have ever hurt your ankle? If so how?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

I snapped a tendon in my ankle stepping off a step ladder.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I sprained my ankle AND my toes when I tripped and broke my foot.

• Rosie
    Lv 5
    2 years ago

I’ve sprained it twice from stepping in dips in the ground

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yes. I got run over with a car 6 months ago. My leg caught under the wheel and crushed by the wheel and my ankle got pinned to the tarmac and fractured my ankle. Very painful experience

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Carson
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Yeah, broken fibula tibula with open reduction surgery, pins and wires. I stayed in the military, ran, force marched with 80# packs and parachuted over 100times. Ot finally damaged the peraneal nerve. That was 35 years ago. My ankle is now considered chronically sprained. It will never heal.

• 2 years ago

Many, many times. It’s been sprained from just walking and stepping on something uneven or running and just for some odd reason, it got twisted.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

One time a saw a liberal thug beating an elderly blind woman. I immediately kicked the liberal in the head. He was rendered unconscious but my ankle was a little sore after that.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

When I was 9 I was running down the stairs and tripped over the last step and the side of my ankle hit a brick! It hurt for days.

The second worst was when I was sleigh riding a year later. My ankle hit solid ice!

• Debbie
    Lv 4
    2 years ago

I fell off a small stool at work

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.