Have ever hurt your ankle? If so how?

I snapped a tendon in my ankle stepping off a step ladder.

• Edna

I sprained my ankle AND my toes when I tripped and broke my foot.

• Rosie

I’ve sprained it twice from stepping in dips in the ground

Yes. I got run over with a car 6 months ago. My leg caught under the wheel and crushed by the wheel and my ankle got pinned to the tarmac and fractured my ankle. Very painful experience

• Carson

Yeah, broken fibula tibula with open reduction surgery, pins and wires. I stayed in the military, ran, force marched with 80# packs and parachuted over 100times. Ot finally damaged the peraneal nerve. That was 35 years ago. My ankle is now considered chronically sprained. It will never heal.

Many, many times. It’s been sprained from just walking and stepping on something uneven or running and just for some odd reason, it got twisted.

One time a saw a liberal thug beating an elderly blind woman. I immediately kicked the liberal in the head. He was rendered unconscious but my ankle was a little sore after that.

When I was 9 I was running down the stairs and tripped over the last step and the side of my ankle hit a brick! It hurt for days.

The second worst was when I was sleigh riding a year later. My ankle hit solid ice!

• Debbie

I fell off a small stool at work