Do I have bleed all 4 brakes lines on audi tt mk1? Can i bleed 3 of them?

Bleed all 4. If there is air in any of the lines you'll get a spongy pedal.

Why you even messing around bleeding brakes?

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech

hi no as air will still be in the system

You can but you may have good braking on 3 wheels and poor braking on 1. Not a safe situation. Bleed the other one and if you can't then take it to a mechanic that can.

So, screwed up one of the bleeder screws did you? Good luck with that. All 4 should be bled to do it right and be sure there's no air in the system.

• CB

You can do whatever the F you want but that doesn't mean it is the correct way.

• Adam9 months agoReport

I though general intuition would suggest that I was looking for a correct answer to this question. A no would work but thanks for your time

It is common to bleed all 4 starting with the longest line first. If the line you do not drain has any air in it you would have spongy brakes which would be unsafe.