Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentLaw & Legal · 10 months ago

Did you ever shout at your boss? How did he/she react?

• Linda

NEVER. If I was this angry - I would wait until I got home and then shout.

Get fired that what happen when my coworker got mad with my boss

• DON W

A couple of times I got so angry at my boss that I simply said: "I am very angry and am going home for the rest of the day because I am not feeling well enough to work" and did so. That gave both me and my boss time to cool down. It worked. The next day I found the boss generally apologetic.

She reacted by sucking my wee wee. Then I got fired for coming too quickly.

• ET

Yes. He let it pass. My next performance rating went from 2 to 4. And when the company downsized 10 years later, I and 4,000 others were laid off.

No. That would be totally inappropriate. You have no business treating your employer like that. It would and should get you fired immediately.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience & with Employment law experience.

No, but if you are looking to get fired, that's a great icebreaker.

You’re fired

Yes.

We sat in her bosses office for a good 5 hours. ;D She tried to get rid of me after. Making the job extremely difficult.

...I eventually became her right hand/top dawg.

I still refer to her as my 2nd mama. Even though, I quit and work elsewhere now. Still have a job at that company for life.

• Kathy

Never