Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWinter SportsSnow Skiing · 1 year ago

Have you ever got injured skiing?

• 1 year ago

Yeah, didn't see a dug-out in the snow while eying two girls off the path, did a Superman and landed on my thumb. Saw a doctor.

Didn't stop skiing for the rest of my four-day trip but did need to adjust the thumb brace to fit into glove.

That brace helped me get laid though. Was taking a ski-school lesson the next day, a girl in my lesson was frustated on things to do, showed her my hand at lunch, she did much better in the afternoon.

Ya I went full send into a tree. ****** up my knee and got a concussion. Last week I had my dins at 5 and crashed 15 times cuz I was too lazy to change em. Now I’ve got lower back pain. I also did some weird *** **** last week and hurt my hip socket thing. Idfk how I do this stuff just happens ig.

I hit a tree once full speed,, took the bark off...  I was fine with a slight headache...  But, I've always had a headache while on Earth...

• 1 year ago

Almost did

• 1 year ago

No, I haven't, but I've seen people get hurt

• Duke
    1 year ago

no

• 1 year ago

Yes. I tore my knee and had surgery. I gave up skiing eventually.