escorts v relationships? which is better?

I m 28, In UK, London and I ve been with 30 escorts in the last 4 years and i m very happy with having guaranteed sex instead of paying for dates when nothing is guaranteed.

1 year ago

Visit this website for help

• 1 year ago

To each its own.

1 year ago

For you apparently paying for sex is preferable to trying to have a relationship. Perhaps in the future you'll mature to where you actually want a partner. But until that time I'm sure the escorts of London are happy to take your money.

• 1 year ago

If sex is all you care about then I hope you don’t ever want a lasting relationship as no normal woman will spare you a glance after sleeping with escorts. Escorts aren’t women they’re tools, no woman wants to risk health problems from you for using a rusty one

• 1 year ago

both

• nalla
    1 year ago

paying for dates --paying for sex--- is there a difference. At least on a date you stand less chance of getting an STD or worse