Ronnie
Ronnie asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 years ago

What the hell is up with Chelsea's lineup against Malmo?

Kepa starts, why?? He needs a break after that mauling at City

Azpilicueta again, when is this guy gonna get a break?

Jorginho, Barkley (kill me now plz) and Koavcic - Guarantees we have zero creativity in midfield and the game will slow paced as hell

Giroud, Willian - why tf did he make Hudson-Odoi travel all the way out to Sweden if he's not even starting? Why are no youth players at all getting a chance?

Sarri out

Zola probably picked it just for the practice. They won so what's the problem

I think the first teamers from the City game have become the new B team, he'll probably field the kids in their PL games, could they do any worse? lmao

Poor performance overall, Chelsea should have won the game by a lot more, Sarri is on borrowed time he can’t get the best out of his players, Jorginho is clearly his favourite too he always plays no matter how bad he is.

Recent weeks have been a real wake-up call to Chelsea fans, the6 thought the6 were title contenders after they beat Liverpool B team at Anfield in the LC, now they’re struggling for 4th yet again.

I asked about a month ago how long it would be until he got sacked.. and everyone went mad at me.. now most Chelsea fans want him gone.. I could see the writing was on the wall for a hammering at City after some of their terrible performances at Arsenal & Spurs.. you can get away with it with only a narrow defeat against those two.. but City are f^cking next level and will mercilessly destroy you

They played a strong team and are still only 1-0 up against a crap Swedish team, LOL.

Yeah, he should of had a mixed team out today. Malmo are nothing special and they are not even the best team in Sweden, AIK and Norkopping are much better teams.

Sarri could of given more youth players a start today and they would of still at least drawn. Then they could of fielded their best team at Stamford Bridge and won comfortably. Sarri has some really strange selection strategies and he is very stubborn.

I'm not a fan of Sarri either, very stubborn, a poor man manager, and he seems more concerned with playing pretty football than winning games and trophies. He's turned us into what we always hated.

Have to give some blame to the board though for absolutely terrible transfers, Nearly £200m was spent on Kepa, Barkley and Jorginho, shocking.

I think he wanted to destroy Malmo and get some confidence back in the first team, very bad idea though it's just gonna tire them out more and if they lose it will get even worse on him

Perhaps Kepa needs to prove himself today to forget City. The Chelsea midfield completely failed against City. Willian, Pedro and Giroud could give some needed rest and incentive to Hazard.

Ross Barkley scores!

Hudson Odoi not starting is just the dumbest thing I’ve seen. He deserves to get fired just for wasting him what an idiot