I love my girlfriend but i can't get over the fact she lost her virginity to someone else. Advice?

Me and my girlfriend started dating since we were in our early teens and for the longest time it was great but we ended up getting into a big argument and splitting up and not talking for about 3 years. We only recently just got back together and at first it was perfect until she hit me with the bombshell that she... show more Me and my girlfriend started dating since we were in our early teens and for the longest time it was great but we ended up getting into a big argument and splitting up and not talking for about 3 years. We only recently just got back together and at first it was perfect until she hit me with the bombshell that she had lost her virginity to another guy. I know this might sound petty but it hurt allot to hear. She had always promised me when we we're kids that if i asked her to marry me i could be her first. What's worse is i know the guy she slept with and he had a history of stabbing me in the back already so i already hated the guy even before this. She claims it's a mistake but still i can't get over it. I think she's noticing it bothering me because she keeps telling me that if something is bothering me to tell her but i don't know how to even talk about it without hurting her feelings. I've known her for most of my life and she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever met so letting go isn't that easy but i'm still torn between my feelings for her and my burning hatred for this dude. I was planning on making her my wife before she dropped this bombshell on me but now i don't know what i want. Advice?
Update: Just thought i'd clarify about the argument since someone asked. Someone very close to me(blood related) passed away and for the longest time i was just taking my anger out on everyone including her while we were dating. When we broke up it felt kind of a mutual. She broke up with me and she still wanted to be... show more Just thought i'd clarify about the argument since someone asked. Someone very close to me(blood related) passed away and for the longest time i was just taking my anger out on everyone including her while we were dating. When we broke up it felt kind of a mutual. She broke up with me and she still wanted to be my friend and i told her to f**k off because i was depressed and blocked her number. After that she pretty much removed my from all her social media accounts and we didn't speak for years.