I got no respect for women who have casual sex.?

Sorry but ever since I was a kid, I was taught that a man has to win a woman's heart by wooing her and moving mountains for her. And it was the woman's job to test the man and hold out until she knew he was worth her time. (i.e. gatekeeping). That's what makes the pursuit worthwhile and romantic.... show more Sorry but ever since I was a kid, I was taught that a man has to win a woman's heart by wooing her and moving mountains for her.

And it was the woman's job to test the man and hold out until she knew he was worth her time. (i.e. gatekeeping).

That's what makes the pursuit worthwhile and romantic.

But now some men want the reward, but don't want to put in any work. They are incels! Which is pathetic.

And the same goes to women. Women who want to skip straight to sex without gatekeeping and offering a challenge are the female equivalent of incels.

Both groups are disgraceful if you ask me.

Yeah you have the freedom to engage in whatever you want, but stop trying to virtue signal everyone and tell them they're wrong for sticking to certain morals. We have the right to have morals.