Mario
Mario asked in SportsFootballGerman Football · 10 months ago

Leverkusen beat Bayern but Dortmund could only draw?

7 points lead for Dortmund I believe. Will they win the Bundesliga? I certainly would like them to.

What's the question?

• John

Hopefully they lose a few games, I want them to lose confidence before our CL ties lol

• Ronnie

Bayern's plan to rescue the season, sign Hudson-Odoi, LooL

• Ronnie

Nahh he sucks, LoL, I've got no idea why Bayern are so desperate for him or why we're so desperate to keep him

A 7 point lead is quite a large gap, especially with the form Dortmund are in. I am sure that Dortmund will win the league.

Bayern's loss was their 4th league defeat of the season, albeit against a talented yet underachieving Leverkusen team. I think at this stage it is Dortmund's league title to lose and I can't see that happening at all.

• Mario

Yeah Dortmund would have to bottle it from here because I think Bayern will drop more points.

Bayern is finished can't wait to KO that sh*t side

• Pulister

Those players missing though, don’t you think it will be difficult?

Dortmund will win Bayern are crap this season

PSG everyone knows your a stupid multi, so stop pretending to be a real user.

Lyon beat City so Ligue 1 is better than the premier league. What an obvious troll multi account that nobody likes.

Dortmund will win the league, Bayern are a team of old men who haven't evolved or progressed in years, there's lots of teams in Europe better than them now whereas they used to be top three.

• Mario

Yeah Bayern are up and down. I think Liverpool will have too much pace and energy for them in the CL as well.

No, Bayern will win Bundesliga, it's always the same it's a very poor league with only one good team.

Yep they are not slipping and Bayern Munich can’t stay focused.

• Danish Dynamite

You will have to look to next season now, if you are being realistic.