Mario
Mario asked in SportsFootballGerman Football · 2 years ago

Leverkusen beat Bayern but Dortmund could only draw?

7 points lead for Dortmund I believe. Will they win the Bundesliga? I certainly would like them to.

What's the question?

• John

Hopefully they lose a few games, I want them to lose confidence before our CL ties lol

• Ronnie

Bayern's plan to rescue the season, sign Hudson-Odoi, LooL

A 7 point lead is quite a large gap, especially with the form Dortmund are in. I am sure that Dortmund will win the league.

Bayern's loss was their 4th league defeat of the season, albeit against a talented yet underachieving Leverkusen team. I think at this stage it is Dortmund's league title to lose and I can't see that happening at all.

Bayern is finished can't wait to KO that sh*t side

Dortmund will win Bayern are crap this season

PSG everyone knows your a stupid multi, so stop pretending to be a real user.

Lyon beat City so Ligue 1 is better than the premier league. What an obvious troll multi account that nobody likes.

Dortmund will win the league, Bayern are a team of old men who haven't evolved or progressed in years, there's lots of teams in Europe better than them now whereas they used to be top three.

No, Bayern will win Bundesliga, it's always the same it's a very poor league with only one good team.

Yep they are not slipping and Bayern Munich can’t stay focused.