Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 11 months ago

Should I keep my baby or not?

Iv found out that I’m pregnant a couple days ago and ever since iv been in two minds of what to do, I’m not with the father never was but iv told him for him to turn around and say his not fussed/bothered what I choose which didn’t help, iv got my mother and friends for support but I can’t seem to talk to them! I never thought I’d be in a situation like this, everyone’s telling me it’s my choice but I really don’t know what to do and need some advice,

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Its a big burden to bear and thereafter a big responsibility to arrange upbringing. So if you are not yet ready to bear the burden physically as well as financially, go for expert advice.

• 11 months ago

Abortion is murder plain and simple, I know from personal experience. Either way this child that is apart of you will never leave you. Killing it will send you to bad places you can not now fathom. Do NOT do this, I beg you!! Not only for the baby's sake but your own. It will be hard to keep it, but totally worth it - i have 3 now. Don't look back and regret your choice but know you did what was good with your circumstances. There are plenty of places to find out about adoption and give your child a good home if you are unable to provide it yourself. We all make mistakes, do not compound yours

• Pippin
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

What kind of personal experience did you have to 'prove' that abortion was murder. Are you typing this from a jail cell, where you will be spending the rest of your life because you had an abortion and were then convicted of murder?

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

The baby shouldn't have to die because u messed up. You made your 'choice' when you decided to have unprotected sex. It's either raise the baby or give it up for adoption. Just because abortion is legal that doesn't make it right.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Abortion is usually the best option for

most women about 90% of women admif regret

ever having kids the other IO% are lying.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 11 months ago

OK so are you financially able to support a child for 18 years? Do you have medical insurance if you live in the U.S.? Does it cover maternity care? Is your mother willing to watch a baby while you work? If not, who would? If you go on to date someone else, would your mother watch a baby while you stay overnight at your boyfriend's house? Will your job cover an extra $100 a week, which is what a baby costs? Can you work and live on your own?

What happens if you get sick? Who would watch the baby then?

Personally, you should see a doctor and get tested for STIs, since you weren't using condoms.

BTW, you're not a breeding dog that has to have a child and give it up to others. There's no reason why you should have to be pregnant for nine months because someone else 'might' want to adopt a newborn.

• 11 months ago

Keep it if you think you’re financially secure and are ready to parent. If not then give them to a good home.

• 11 months ago

My daughter was a teen mum and gave up her life to raise her son but she could not have done it without my help and she has just graduated from university with a Masters Degree but she is 38 years old. If you decide on abortion it is not our place to judge, Good Luck

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

I think you already made your choice. You need to have an abortion.

After that, get on BIRTH CONTROL. Then have great sex.

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

If you are not ready to raise a baby, then you should put it up for adoption so it can have a good life with two loving parents.

• jane11 months agoReport

....or it ends up in the foster care system or orphanage for it's entire childhood, growing up knowing no one wanted it, then it gets cast out into the world at 18 with no family and never knowing what it's like to be loved or have a family.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

are you a murderer? that is a human being. I am sorry you made bad choices and got pregnant. But killing a human being to try and erase your bad choices is not really an option, it is just making things worse. If you cannot afford to raise the child as your own, give it up for adoption

• Pippin
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

What part of 'fetus' is unclear. And you clearly know nothing about abortion if you believe it involves 'cutting up babies.' The vast majority of abortions take place in the first few weeks.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.