Why do filipino people always congregate at McDonald's en masse in London without purchasing anything every weekends?

1 year ago

My family loves to get together in Mcdo once in awhile.

• 1 year ago

Chinese in the US do the same. Young Chinese even bring their home work at MaCs.

• Sally

Because McDonald's only serves GMO foods. Filipinos are very health conscious people.

• james

For selfies. Mc Donalds is high end dinning in much of the Philippines. So it makes them look rich when they send the photos home. The do like to set around & talk. Even in the Philippines. Why would they buy any thing to just set & talk? That would be unPhillapine.

• cln

They do that as there are many chairs & tables to use. Plus the fact that no Jolliebee in London & they are familiar with McDo

• Brian

I think the first answer may be correct, thats what i seen in Hong kong too. London's weather only being good for parks in the summer, fast food resturants may be the ideal meeting place for Pinoys meeting up to socialise together and speak Tagalog/Bisaya etc...I would guess many of them are NHS workers,care workers, Domestic helpers in the homes of wealthy Arabs there etc...They probably bring there own food because they prefer it and they want to save money.This must happen in other areas with lots of OFW's, Dubai, Taiwan etc..Ps...good luck to Manny tonight in his fight against Adrian Broner, Manny is a great example to the Filipino people.

• ?

What I saw in Hong Kong was that the filipinos who work in rich people's houses can't get together with their friends on the weekends in those rich people's houses. So they hang out in the parks. I guess in London, it's too cold to go to parks in the winter.

• Robin

the black people do to