I've had a period for the 3rd time this month and idk what's happening Could someone help me figure out what it could be?

Right I've been on the pill for a while now and never had a problem with my periods but now they are a bit messed up. I had my normal period and it lasts 4 days like always, then I had a second one that lasted 3 days (it started after I came home from my boyfriends house) and now I'm on my 3rd period and... show more Right I've been on the pill for a while now and never had a problem with my periods but now they are a bit messed up. I had my normal period and it lasts 4 days like always, then I had a second one that lasted 3 days (it started after I came home from my boyfriends house) and now I'm on my 3rd period and again it is after I've came back from my boyfriends house.
I had a feeling I was going to have another period but i know this isn't normal, if anyone can help me with any advice please do because I want to figure this out and fix it. If I still don't understand it I'll be getting an appointment on the Thursday to explain to my doctor

Thanks