Why is god so powerless?

81 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

He is tired after defeating satin

• AVDADDY
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

Why defeat satin? It makes much more sense to defeat burlap.

• 11 months ago

It’s god...not God, that’s why he is so powerless.

• Tany11 months agoReport

For the other gods, it is only a title, but for the Holy One, it is His name.
      If you ever read the word of God, tell me in which books did you see his name without capitalization?

• 11 months ago

You don't know Him. Ask someone like myself that has seen His power in my life. God has the power to give favor when you don't deserve favor, but He can make anyone show favor to you. Ask God to show you, your guardian angel that watches over you and God will gladly do it. First, you must know Jesus to deserve that protection and provision. Without faith, it is impossible to please God. God didn't leave His Word, the Holy Bible, protected by the Jewish people for thousands of years for you to ignore what He says in the Bible.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Why is it that Satan has been permitted to exercise such tremendous control over the nations and even over the lives of the people? It is not that God is powerless to restrain him, but that he has permitted Satan this opportunity as a final proof to the universe of the futility of Satan’s boast that he could turn all men against their Creator. In Exodus 9:16 we read of the statement made to Pharaoh as Satan’s visible representative: “For this cause have I allowed thee to remain, in order to show thee my power; and in order that they may proclaim my name throughout all the earth.” (Le) During all the centuries of satanic control over the earth God’s purposes have been moving inexorably toward their climax. In the dawn of man’s history prophetic words were spoken showing Satan that at God’s appointed time he would be crushed underfoot. In the prophecy later given to Daniel Satan’s imagelike organization is depicted as being toppled and crushed. But in the meantime his demonic power continues to be exercised in the world. No men or nations can resist such superhuman power; so taking up arms to try to right the wrongs of the day is not the real answer to the problem. Who can fight against Satan or his invisible demon hosts? It is impossible to fight in a physical way against an unseen spirit adversary. That is why Paul stated, at 2 Corinthians 10:4, “the weapons of our warfare are not carnal.” The weapons of spiritual warfare are powerful for cutting away the mystery that shrouds the troubles on the earth and for revealing Satan as the great cause of the world’s woes.

• 11 months agoReport

It sure doesn't make sense if you've not been Holy Spirit baptized (Acts 1:5) to receive the "POWER" (Acts 1:8) to fight the spiritual warfare. UNBELIEF in Holy Spirit baptism leaves people powerless against Satan. Just where the RCC wants you!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Hari
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

If you're talking about Jehovah or Allah then they are nothing but power-hungry narcissistic impotent parasites, they are not even real Gods, they are just very great tricksters.

Start reading about the occult and the actual real Gods that are now considered demons because of Abrahamic-bastards.

Call upon them and you will not be able to deny their powers.

• Hari
      Lv 6
      11 months agoReport

@barack Thanks for the laugh!

• 11 months ago

Well since you have used a small 'g' for god, I assume you must be talking about that old devil Satan.

Well the reason satan is so powerless, is because Jesus Christ wiped out the handwriting of requirements that were against us, which was contrary to us, and He has taken it out of the way having nailed it to the Cross.

Having disarmed principalities and powers HE MADE A PUBLIC SPECTACLE OF THEM triumphing over them in the Cross. (Colossians 2: 14 & 15).

Therefore, Christ has rendered Satan powerless.

• Jeancommunicates
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

Venus1485AD: The only power I've ever seen in this world is the Holy Spirit dwelling inside Christians.

• 11 months ago

Just another unproved claim.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
    • Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

Your claims have no proof at all.

• 11 months ago

Well put. What has any god of any religion done for mankind recently?

• Jeancommunicates
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

He has made someone show me favor when that favor was impossible. That favor had to come from above. I've seen His hand in my life too many times to doubt Him. And I know His Spirit dwells inside me and guides me.

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

He gave you his power.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Things that do not exist have no power.

• 11 months agoReport

But this is THE GOD GOD we are discussing, you Fool!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.