Why am I not good enough for any girls?

I constantly hear girls calling me cute, I think I am a very high quaility 20 year old guy that any girl who figures this out will love me to death. I think I am super funny guy from what I always been told, love to travel and everything. Basically any girls dream guy but no girls see this. I am constantly getting... show more I constantly hear girls calling me cute, I think I am a very high quaility 20 year old guy that any girl who figures this out will love me to death. I think I am super funny guy from what I always been told, love to travel and everything. Basically any girls dream guy but no girls see this. I am constantly getting rejected and feels like I am not the ideal type of guy for any girl I. I am constantly feel sad ever day, mad, depressed angry most of the time because I don’t know if something is wrong with me. I just want a relationship where I can take my girl places, travel, and just have a adventure but my dream is just being crushed because I know some people who are in there 40-50s who are single and makes me wonder if this is who I am going to be. It’s not like I don’t talk to girls because I talk to a lot of girls. My friend tells me that I shouldn’t be having trouble with any of these girls and makes me wonder if something is wrong with me........
Update: Maybe being called cute is another eord for “your ugly?”