Anonymous

Americans: Why do so many of you not accept that the USA is a faulty civilisation with inherently destructive, degrading, etc qualities?

Desirable attributes that the United States of America's inherent qualities threaten (notice the word 'inherent'), including but not limited to:

1) Maximum protection against internal threats (lack of political or cultural safeguards against subversive elements, lack of proper and rigid national (including racial, which has massive tactical value) definition, insanely relaxed firearm accessibility laws nurtured by the extremely deeply embedded Second Amendment which have enabled mountains of avoidable deaths / maiming, etc)

2) Maximum protection against external threats (Islam and Islamification with all of their destructive and deadly effects (like the September 11th attacks), extensive belligerent African and Hispanic activity (a large amount of criminal gangs, some of which exhibit extreme violence, like MS-13), hostile espionage, alien tribal subversion (e.g. 2009 Fort Hood Shooting), grievance-mongering, etc). These aspects are all enabled by uninhibited racial heterogeneity and continue to be so.

3) Measures against cultural degradation (degradation includes promotion and embracement of tattoos, piercings, loutish behaviour, great focus on trivial aspects, indecent dressing, etc, with no relevant regulatory bodies to monitor the situation).

4) Maximum general physical attractiveness (instead of just starting and stopping with British and Scandinavian composition to secure high general beauty, it was decided that other racial types should be added,

with the result being a severe reduction of proportion of seriously good-looking people in society). The proportion continues to decline, more rapidly now, with the large-scale assimilation of non-European racial types. This aspect has several serious defensive properties.

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

A reminder of who I am:

A highly analytical and very strong-minded tactician, as well as a highly experienced and extremely adept detector of threats and flaws (have been doing this from a very young age).

I am loyal only to logic, threat mitigation, human advancement and continuity of the optimal qualities of humanity (prioritising irreplaceable ones).

I am not attached, officially or emotionally, to any civilisational system (e.g country), other system, person, existing culture or political ideology.

I do try to be as ethical and reasonable as possible, but I am a highly pragmatically and logically focused creature at the end of the day. I am very tactical and relentlessly vigilant. I hate weakness, pettiness and debasing influences. I embrace refinement, assertiveness, defensiveness and regard for morality, taking all threats or potential threats to desirable human and societal attributes extremely seriously.

• 1 year ago

because

1 year ago

If you do not know why, then you lack empathy and understanding. No one wants to think 'bad' about

themselves. Since you are only analytical, but lack any human feeling, I think you may be a sociopath.

• Lili
    1 year ago

Oh, for God's sake, no one thinks the US is any more "perfect" than any other country on earth has been. That includes even the stupidest of white American nationalists.

And in comparison with quite a few other countries in history that I could name (I am a historian), the US has done rather better than many. We have learned a LITTLE from the past, despite the fact that we could have learned more.

By the way, go back to school and learn to write. Your prose is terrible. You're one of those people who think pretentious writing is good writing, when in fact it's mere sound and fury, signifying nothing -- and badly, too. Your syntax couldn't be worse. Even trolls need to do better than this.

• 1 year ago

ignorant leftism is a redundancy in terms

ole USA has been chosen home by more immies who rapidly improve their material condition in less time than any leftists tinpot regime like yours.

• 1 year ago

Dude, you really need to take your meds because I can't understand what the hell you're saying.

• You’re not American so it’s really of no concern to you.

• Lili
      1 year agoReport

Poor little Shadow is merely trolling, trying to get a rise out of people. That's all he does. Sadly, he does it so badly. Don't feed the poor baby. He needs considerably more education before he can be a genuinely effective troll.

1 year ago

You're using our invention to post this, aren't you?

All right. Enough said!

Tell me something Shadow (Reaver) What lovely part of the world do you dwell in?

I'll tell you, if I could sum this whole thing up for you.

Stay tuned folks, this outta be good!

This is where they fail miserably..

Yup! and there it is.. His answer, '' Only a weak-minded person would consider this of any relevance''

Just as I thought. So long SUCKER!!

Have a Good Day!

• sparrow
      1 year agoReport

Shadow, you may think being unemotional and anti-social makes you strong, but actually, it makes you a weak man. The strongest men are those who are intelligent, PLUS social.

• 1 year ago

I wouldn't live anywhere else. Put that in your orifice and smoke it.

• Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

Wow. You certainly showed me with this powefrul counter-argument.

1 year ago

Would you like cheese with your whine?

• Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

Cretin.